• School Shirts must be worn every day!
• Spirit Shirts can be worn on Fridays!
• School shirts can be ordered anytime at the front office. Cash and Check Only!
• Order shirts ONLINE at the School Store.
DISTRICT ATTENDANCE POLICIES
SCHOOL ATTENDANCE POLICY
The office handles absence and tardiness records. Parents should call the school at 854-7277 to report a student being absent or tardy.
If parents wish to call during non-school hours, please call the same number and leave a message.
When a student returns to school after an absence, he/she MUST bring a written excuse for the absence, stating the date or dates of the absence, and the reason for absence. A parent must sign the excuse. If the student had a medical appointment a doctor's note should be turned in with the absence note.
SCHOOL TARDY POLICY
- Any student who arrives at school after the 8:00 a.m. bell is tardy and should report directly to the office to receive a pass. They should also have a note from their parent.
- Repeated tardiness may result in disciplinary action
- Tardy referrals begin on the fourth (4) offense for all classes and reset each quarter.
- Oversleeping and no transportation are NOT considered excused.